You are here
River City Capital Investment Corp is an affiliate of Community LIFT whose mission is to increase economic development in underserved neighborhoods by attracting and leveraging investment capital for community revitalization.
River City Capital strategically provides loans to community development organizations, and for-profit businesses that operate within its targeted neighborhoods of Greater Binghampton, Frayser and Upper South Memphis.
Click here to review RCC's annual report.
River City Capital currently provides the following services:
- Small business recruitment and retention
- Neighborhood-level economic development
- Mentoring available for start-ups and existing businesses through SCORE.
Who is eligible for loans?
- Existing business owners with commercial establishments in Binghampton, Frayser or Upper South Memphis
- Aspiring business owners with plans to open commercial establishments in Binghampton, Frayser OR Upper South Memphis
- Community Development Corporations in the Memphis
- Charter schools in Memphis
- For-profit and non-profit developers
- Current personal financial statement
- Last three (3) years of personal tax returns
- Last three (3) years of CPA Prepared financials or business tax returns (existing businesses looking to expand operations)
- Business Plans with a five year proforma (start-up business only)
- Schedule of business debt, including lender, creditor, credit line amount(s), outstanding balance(s)
Additional information may be required based on size and complexity of request.